Hello Everyone!

I decided to create a blog where we can share ideas for Enrichment Meetings and Activities.

www.reliefsocietyenrichmentideas.blogspot.com

If you have an activity or enrichment meeting idea, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at
reliefsocietyideas@gmail.com
.

I will then post your idea/activity/suggestion. Thank you!

Make sure you check out all the ideas just to the right, in the Related Websites section...I hope you find some good resources to help you in your planning!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Relief Society Birthday Celebration Ideas

Here are some links that have great ideas for your upcoming "Birthday Celebration" activity...






Here is a commemoration video that was posted on lds.org to commemorate the Relief Society. You could use this presentation as part of your meeting for the Birthday Celebration:

http://www.lds.org/pa/rs/home/rsvideo.html?xml=rsvideo_8911.xml

5 comments:

Alissa@CraftyEndeavor.com said...

I went to LDS Living Magazines web site earlier today to find ideas. I'm one step ahead of ya ;P
We had a meeting this morning to plan our activity. We're going to do the "worldwide sisterhood" theme.

Natalie Sue said...

I loved that theme! We are going to do a mother/daughter activity in May and we will be doing this activity. How fun!

Bethe said...

How can I download this video to use it at our Enrichment meeting? I can't seem to locate it on lds.org?

Natalie Sue said...

Hi Bethe,
If you go to that link: http://lds.org/pa/rs/home/rsvideo.html?xml=rsvideo_8911.xml
put your cursor over the video.
On the bottom, towards the right, there is a little folder that says download. Click on that and you should be shown how to download to your computer. I hope that helps.

Bethe said...

That worked great - thank you so very much!